The CrossLang Gateway is middleware that ensures easy and stable access to machine translation. A wide range of MT technologies can be connected: commercial as well as open source, rule–based as well as statistical systems.
The platform offers:
- Multi-engine access with fallback options in case of downtime
- Quick and seamless integration with third-party systems such as CMS and TMS
- Web portal for processing offline documents (MS Office, HTML, XLIFF, etc.)
- NLP routines such as terminology support, tag handling, NER, real casing, etc.
- Harnessing Moses Open Source Statistical Machine Translation for production purposes
- An additional Quality Estimation module is available upon request and can be activated as part of deployed engines.
By subscribing to the CrossLang Gateway, customers can focus on performance and quality instead of on implementation and integration issues. A one-time-only setup, utilising unified and standardised web services, ensures an easy and hassle-free deployment.