A proactive approach to terminology management will support your company's corporate brand image and make your products and services easier to use, easier to translate, and easier to adapt to global markets. Without control, terminology can cause problems that will cost the company money and customer satisfaction: inconsistent and inappropriate terms infiltrate product user interfaces, documentation, packaging, marketing materials, and support websites. This reduces product usability, increases service calls, weakens the brand, and escalates translation costs. Some terminology errors can even cause products to malfunction.
CrossLang's terminology management program can limit these problems and even enhance the entire product globalisation process.
- Terminology strategy consultancy
- Configuration and implementation of a hosted Terminology Management System (standalone or integrated with Translation Management System)
- Corpus analysis and terminology extraction (monolingual/multilingual)
- Terminology cleanup, consolidation and migration
- Workflow design for (multilingual) terminology validation
- Dictionary coding for MT customisation
- Training, support and maintenance