From one off projects to long-term programmes we are uniquely placed to share expertise and help to deliver real results for your business.
Getting lost in a world of technology choices? Cut through the complexity with our expert advice. You’ll appreciate our practical, actionable guidance – you’ll find we understand your business and enjoy getting our hands dirty.
- Ideation to define requirements
- Request for Proposal creation
- Vendor selection
- Tool/language technology evaluation
Automation can be hugely beneficial but also equally disruptive. We can help you to run entire technology implementation programmes successfully. We provide training, technical assistance and hands-on help for users, transferring valuable knowledge and ensuring faster acceptance of the solution.
Our programme management packages are tailored to your needs – our involvement can be substantial or light touch, continuous, at given intervals or ad-hoc.
- Implementation: from solution design to configuration testing
- User training: face-to-face on-site role based user training and/or web based training
- User guidance: helping users during the initial months after the implementation until they are confident with the new technology
- Project management: efficient coordination and timely delivery of every project if you choose to outsource the project management of your translation infrastructure
- Integration: building connectors to ensure that any new technologies integrate seamlessly with your existing IT infrastructure
- Technical support: 1st and 2nd line support
You may think of TMS as a strategic resource for your business, but the lack the internal know-how to develop your own fully customised solution.
The value of language data is a strategic resource, but this data often resides with language service providers. We are the only consultancy with a track record of developing and handing over fully customised TMS for corporations and organizations, ensuring control and ownership of linguistic assets without vendor lock-in, enabling clients to protect their own intellectual property around translated data.
You may already use a TMS and find your urgent change request sitting low down on a list of release priorities at your vendor.
We provide custom development of specific features, integration with third-party systems, and advanced configuration (such as the creation of additional reports and templates).
Do you already use a TMS, but find yourself wanting better support? Then get in touch. We have agreements in place with many of the leading TMS vendors to provide premium 1st and 2nd line support.